FECS Letter 5th July
The end of term is rapidly drawing near, and reflecting on the year’s events it’s clear to see that FECS has not only funded a great deal of projects, but whilst doing so, it’s managed to incorporate a lot of fun and excitement into all the events we have run for both the pupils and parents.
Our final fundraising initiative are the framed year collages that are currently available to order via www.pta-events.co.uk/fecs , the final order date is Sunday 7th July so that we can process the orders in time for the end of term.
We are also in the process of planning our FECS Barn Dance which was a huge success last year. Tickets will be on sale soon. Please see the poster attached for further details.
Please do follow us on Facebook for additional news and updates:
- 11th September – FECS General Meeting – 7pm Radford Room
- 18th September – Pre-Prep Movie Night – Kalendar Hall
- 24th September – FECS AGM – 7pm Headmasters Drawing Room
- 11th October – Barn Dance – The Chapter House
- 8th November – FECS Coffee Morning – 8.30-9.30am Hall House
- 9th November – Junior & Senior Discos: 4.30 – 6.30pm & 7 – 9pm Kalendar Hall
- 13th November – FECS General Meeting – 7pm
- 16th November – Christmas Fayre
- 20th November – Junior Movie Night – Kalendar Hall
- 16th December – Pre-Prep Father Christmas Visit