“I just wanted to thank you and the other staff for my daughters’ wonderful Discovery Days. They both very much enjoyed their days and we feel that Exeter Cathedral School is a school where both girls would thrive.”
9 – 13 October 2023
Discovery Week is the perfect opportunity for your family to explore life at Exeter Cathedral School – Devon’s creative & forward-thinking independent school for girls and boys aged 3 – 13.
- A guided tour of Exeter Cathedral School
- A chance to meet our staff and pupils
- An exciting taster day for your child(ren)
You can choose between two of the following options for your Discovery Day – just let us know via the booking form:
- 08h50-10h30 (this includes a guided tour of the school for your family as well as the chance to meet and chat with the Headmaster, Mr James Featherstone)
- 08h50-10h30, return 15h30 (your child stays for a taster day and is picked up at The Chantry reception at 15h30). Please note that taster days as part of Discovery Week are only open to children in Reception and above.
A ‘taster day’ is an exciting opportunity for your child(ren) to spend a school day with a class of their current year group. Break-time snacks and lunch are provided by our catering team, Thomas Franks Ltd. There is no charge for a taster day.
Children have their taster days in the school year group that they are currently in.
ages 2 – 4
ages 4 / 5
ages 5 / 6
ages 6 / 7
ages 7 / 8
ages 8 / 9
ages 9 / 10
ages 10 / 11
ages 11 / 12
ages 12 / 13
We would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about SEN – you can inform us via the booking form, in the SEN section.
We will then get back to you once having spoken with our Head of Learning Support.
You can also read more about learning support at Exeter Cathedral School by clicking here: Learning Support